Things to Know Before Filling IBPS Clerk 2019 Application Form
If you have any interest in public sector services like banking, you would surely be appearing for IBPS Clerk and PO examinations. The application process for these exams is an online one, and the examinations are conducted at specified centers in various cities across the country.
For those who are planning to appear for IBPS clerk examination this year, the application form must be filled up properly. Here is everything that you must know about the IBPS clerk 2019 application form: -
- The online application process is expected to begin from the second week of September 2019 and will continue until October.
- Last year, the exams were held on the 8th of December. It is expected to be held on similar dates this year as well.
- The payment of fees has to be made online. The fees for this application form are Rs 600 for the candidates of general category and Rs hundred for other categories.
- IBPS clerk 2019 application form can only be carried out on the official website of IBPS. Therefore, make sure that you do not try registering and entering your details on any other fake website.
- The candidate has to create a login ID on the portal while applying for the first time. If you have already created your ID, you can directly log in as an existing user to fill in your complete details and submit the application form. Registration usually requires particulars like full name, email address, and mobile number of the candidate.
- Once you login, you will have to upload a passport size photograph and a scanned copy of your signature or thumb impression. Read the instructions on the website carefully before uploading.
- Fill up all the details as the columns appear on your screen. Make sure that you have a good internet connection; otherwise, you will have to refill the data again and again.
- Choose those banks that have the maximum number of branches in your city or the city in which you are willing to work. This will give you better options if you clear the exams pass the interview.
- Fill the details correctly and press the “Submit” button. Once you do this, you have the option to preview the details that you have entered in the form. Carefully go through all these details and check whether you have filled everything correctly or not. If you find some errors, you can go back and rectify it before you make the final submission of the form.
- Your application will not be considered as a complete one if you do not make the payment of fees. Keep your card ready so that you can make the payment before the session expires. If you are filling the application form in a cyber cafe, make sure that you safely enter the details on your own instead of giving them to someone to avoid banking frauds.
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
- Save the receipt of the payment as you will need this for future reference while downloading your admit card or in the case of failure of the transaction.
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern: The exam pattern of IBPS Clerk Mains is likewise changed. The main exam is likewise held on the web, the most recent update by IBPS it has 4 areas there is 190 Question having a complete score of 200 marks of 160 minutes span. A year ago Computer Aptitude and Reasoning Ability segment conduct separately, yet in the ongoing update the two segments together have 50 questions and time duration is 45 minutes.
|1||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Syllabus 2019: This comprises of Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
|Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Mixtures &Alligations||Para jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest &
Surds & Indices
|Multiple Meaning / Error
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks|
|Time & Distance||Miscellaneous|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination, Probability|